The IRIHS goal is to participate in raising the profile of humanities research at the URN.
In collaboration with the URN’s communications office and using the relevant communications avenues, the IRIHS manages the institute’s communications profile and highlights its scientific programme, its research projects, and its researchers.
- Managing internal mailing lists and themed correspondence as well as regularly keeping researchers and laboratory personnel informed;
- Setting up scientific and technical events and studying ways to popularise humanities and social sciences and make then more accessible;
- Managing the IRIHS editorial website as well as other hosted sites;
- Publicising up-to-date researcher information across the various networks (university and scientific communities, partners, general public, press, and so on);
- Managing press relations;
- Involved in organising major international scientific events (2018 CIST conference…).