The IRIHS manages a certain number of digital projects from a services platform, which is provided for the use of researchers and educator-researchers.
The IRIHS also offers tailored support for researchers working on digital projects including:
- Advice and best practices
- Building long-term secure solutions
- Implementing appropriate project research tools
In this way the IRIHS provides a real interface between researcher demands and external solutions where available, namely the CNRS - French National Center for Scientific Research, DSI- IT Systems Department, ComUE - Groups of universities and institutions set up with under Law on Higher Education and Research (France), Huma-Num- digital humanities research infrastructure, etc. As such the IRIHS is best suited to directing researchers towards the most appropriate services.
Among the available external resources are:
- A shared data treatment room in the Freinet (UFR SHS) building. IT stations are equipped with Alceste, IRaMuTeq, NVIVO, Praat, R, etc.
- : the digital humanities TGIR- très grande infrastructure de recherché – very large research infrastructure
Thibaut Guichard, ingénieur d'études et de développement informatique.