Enhancing and broadcasting SHS research
Enhancing recognition for research can be defined as being a whole set of actions and activities that allow:
- Access to the knowledge by both economic and social spheres. The knowledge is in terms of know-how and inventions, techniques, and technologies that results from public research work;
- The results, knowledge and competences from this research to be put to use and commercialized
Enhancing SHS research is specific in the sense that it has to have a broad application and not be restricted to just an economic sphere. As such it can take on several forms:
- Services (responding to calls to tender,)
- Collaboration (CIFRE (Research Convention) thesis)
- Transfer to the economic arena.